The 8th grade is sponsoring a Hot Dog Lunch fundraiser on Friday October 29th! Orders must be received by Wednesday, October 27th. Join the fun and help support our school!
Join us for Deanery High School Night, on Tuesday October 26th, 6:30pm, at the Salesian High School Campus.
Monday, October 25th Ready to be a Drug Free Life
Students may wear Red T-shirts, blouses, sweaters, etc with blue jeans.
Tuesday, October 26th Sock it to Drugs
Mix match crazy socks with regular uniforms.
Wednesday, October 27th My Future is Bright, Drug Free
Neon Day. Students may wear Neon attire to school.
Thursday, October 28th Hats off to being Drug Free
Students may wear a hat with uniform.
Friday, October 29th
Students may wear costumes to school.
Lunes, 25 de octubre Ready to be a Drug Free Life
Los alumnos pueden usar una playera, camiseta, o suéter rojo con pantalón de mezclilla.
Martes, 26 de octubre Sock it to Drugs
Usar calcetines diferentes con uniforme regular
Miércoles, 27 de octubre My Future is Bright, Drug Free
Día de neón. Los alumnos pueden usar vestuario neón a la escuela.
Jueves, 28 de octubre Hats off to being Drug Free
Los alumnos pueden usar un sombrero, gorro o una cachucha con el uniforme.
Viernes, 29 de octubre
Los alumnos pueden usar disfraz.
*First Day of School September 1st.
* 12:00 noon dismissal / No After School Care
* All students MUST WEAR A MASK / Regular Uniform ( Polo Shirt with logo, navy blue uniform pants or walking shorts, and tennis shoes).
* Drive Thru Drop Off or Walk – in drop off at designated area.
* No parent will be allowed on campus
* Health Screen Survey must be complete to allow students on campus every day.
You can find the survey on the school website at www.santaisabelsaints.org
This is how it looks.
*Dismissal is the same as Morning Drop off / Walk in procedure.
* Please drop off students supplies before the 1st day of school.
Monday 8/ 30 or Tuesday 8/ 31 from 11:00 – 3:00 P.M.
* Primer Día de clases 1 de septiembre.
* Salida a las 12:00 del mediodía / No hay cuidado después de la escuela
* Todos los estudiantes DEBEN LLEVAR MASCARILLA / Uniforme Regular (Polo con logo, pantalón de uniforme azul marino o shorts para caminar y tenis).
* Drive Thru Drop Off or Walk – in drop off en el área designada.
* No se permitirá que los padres se vajen del carro
* La Encuesta de Evaluación de Salud debe estar completa para permitir que los estudiantes ingresen a la escuela todos los días.
Puede encontrar la encuesta en la pagina de la escuela en www.santaisabelsaints.org
* La salida es igual que el procedimiento para dejar / entrar por la mañana.
* Por favor, de entregar los útiles de los estudiantes antes del primer día de clases.
Lunes 8/30 o martes 8/31 de 11:00 a 3:00 P.M.
Pope Francis and Archbishop Gomez were among leaders featured in ad campaign promoting COVID-19 vaccines throughout the Americas.
All TK-12 schools in California are permitted to reopen in-person for full-time, daily instruction. The Archdiocese of Los Angeles will maintain its alignment with public health orders and for this reason, students, faculty and staff in our schools are required to wear masks while indoors until the order has been lifted. Please read the letter from Paul Escala for all the details regarding the reopening of schools for the 2021-2022 school year.
We would like to thank all our families for your continued support and faith as we close off another school year. It was great to have the students back on campus the past few months. Although we do not know what the next few months will bring us, we have the hope that we will once again be together soon.
In preparation for the new school year we are including a few dates for you to be aware of. Also, if you have not done so, please call the school office for an appointment to sign the contract for the new school year. We would like to remind parents that the tuition payments MUST be made through FACTS and registration must be paid in full by August 5, 2021.
Please click on the links below to read the full school bulletin with information on preparing for the new school year.
Our Superintendent of Catholic Schools, Paul Escala, delivers his “End of School Year Address” in the following video.
Please watch the following video for Return to Campus Drop Off and Pick-Up procedure.
Don’t forget to sign up for the fun arts workshop, “Family Art Time: Recipes for Connection”, which is being held on Monday, April 19th.