Welcome to the start of making one of the wisest choices for your most precious gifts. The School of Santa Isabel is open to all wishing to grow in faith, academic excellence and learning to be a person of service. Most of all, we are open to serving you and your families in a safe and loving environment where all decisions are made with the needs of the children at the center.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our school community, please follow the suggested guidelines:
- Realize it is NEVER TOO EARLY to let us know you are interested in enrolling your child. We are already planning for the 2019-2020 school year. Fill out and send in contact information so you can be alerted to scholarships and waiting lists.
- Realize it is never too late in the school year to call about enrolling your child. We will be happy to meet with you any time in the school year.
- Fill out the student in-take form. It is available in both English and Spanish.
- Make sure you contact us by at least February of the year prior to your start. There are important financial assistance deadlines that you do not want to miss.
- Call us, contact us through the contact link on the Home page, email the principal at HOrozco@la-archdiocese.org and/or come in for a personal meeting and tour.
Once you begin the process, we will be here to serve you and guide you every step of the way.
You will also want to start gathering the follwing items: birth certificate, latest immunization records, baptism certificate (if applicable), and First Holy Communion certificate (if applicable). We would also like to see a copy of your child/children’s last report card. This is not used as a measurement of acceptance but will guide us in learning how to best serve your child.
Registration for the next school year begins in March. Inquire and contact early because some grade levels will have a waiting lists.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR TAKING THE FIRST STEP IN ENSURING YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE. WE CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!